Ecommerce SEO Agency
Attract more buyers in Ireland with professional eCommerce SEO services and training. Make your online store more visible to potential customers with search engine optimisation techniques for eCommerce websites. We specialise in eCommerce ranking services for businesses of all sizes and industries. Ireland’s e-commerce industry expects to rise by over 20% in 2020 and accounts for around €2.8 billion. And eCommerce SEO is how your business can take a share of this rapidly growing industry. Learn how we can help below.
What Is Ecommerce SEO?
Ecommerce SEO involves various optimisation strategies for helping your online store and individual product listings appear higher in search results. The goal is to get more people to discover your offerings when searching for relevant products.
Search Engine Optimisation typically includes a series of changes to your website along with off-site processes intended to increase the credibility of your online store. To increase your online presence, we may employ some of the following techniques as part of our eCommerce SEO Services:
- SEO Audit
- E-commerce Keyword research based on your goals
- Updates to the overall site architecture
- Ecommerce On-page SEO using strategic keywords
- Content Strategies
- Technical SEO to help search engines crawl your site
- Ecommerce Off-page SEO – Link building strategies to increase domain authority
Why is SEO important for e-commerce?
Search engines rely on complex algorithms to determine the relevance of webpages to individual search results. We pay attention to changes in these algorithms to continue delivering superior SEO results.
When you search for “Sweaters Ireland,” Google assumes that you want to look at sweaters available from stores in Ireland. The search engine then finds relevant pages and orders them based on the authority of the website and other factors.
Ecommerce search engine ranking services provides a way to increase your authority and boost your search positions, helping people discover your products.
Use Ecommerce SEO to Increase Your Visibility & Sky Rocket Sales
Search Engine Optimisation is mostly used to increase search ranking positions. The top results get more traffic. Compared to other digital marketing techniques, SEO offers the greatest value and the following advantages:
- Solid return on investment
- Long-term results
- Increased brand awareness
- Superior user experience
- Lower costs for pay-per-click (PPC) ads
- More website traffic and sales
Ecommerce strategies are also designed based on your specific objectives. Whether you want to drive more traffic to specific product pages or boost brand awareness, we can tailor our approach to align with your goals.
Ecommerce SEO Experts
Request Custom Quote!
We offer a free consultation and proposal.
How It All Works
Thanks to user-friendly website platforms such as WordPress, Drupal, and Wix, almost anyone can take website creation and optimisation into their own hands. You can read online tutorials and use the features of your eCommerce platform to improve on-page SEO and gain some traffic. However, working with a specialist offers significant advantages.
We have years of experience in implementing SEO Services for all types of e-commerce stores and business websites located all over Ireland including Dublin, Cork, Galway and overseas. Google uses over 200 different signals in its search algorithm. We understand the factors that search engines use to determine search rankings. This gives us the ability to successfully provide short-term and long-term solutions.
SEO remains one of the most cost-effective ways to generate more sales leads. With our affordable services, you can achieve a much higher volume of sales at a fraction of the price compared to paid advertising. Here is a closer look at how we choose the right techniques for reaching your objectives.
- Ecommerce Technical Audit: We start with a comprehensive technical audit of your website. We look for any issues that may keep your website from appearing higher in search results, such as broken links or navigation issues. We also ensure that your site is optimised for mobile devices, which is an important factor in search rankings.
- Ecommerce On-Page SEO: After a technical audit, we implement on-page SEO. This is the core of our service and involves extensive keyword research and the optimisation of various internal elements such as site architecture and internal linking structure.
- Ecommerce Off-Page SEO: Off-page SEO mostly involves link building, citations, and local listings. We utilise a variety of sources, including popular directories and social media platforms. We also look for industry-specific listings and directories to increase the trust and domain authority of your website.
Why Partner With Riordan SEO
Why choose us for eCommerce SEO? At Riordan SEO Ireland, we use a tailored approach to deliver custom search engine optimisation. We listen to your business goals and work with you to devise a strategy that matches your needs.
You can count on us to follow industry standards and best practices.
Only use white hat SEO solutions, ensuring that your website is never penalised by search engines.
Have worked with businesses in a variety of industries and know what it takes to deliver a favourable return on investment.
We understand how Google and other search engines think, allowing us to create more effective campaigns.
Contact us today so we can learn more about your e-Commerce needs.